3. Jonathan Katz and Yehuda Lindell, Introduction to Modern Cryptography, CRC Press, first edition, 2007
4. Jun-Xin Chen; Zhi-Liang Zhu and Chong Fu Hai Yu, “A fast image encryption scheme with a novel pixel swapping-based confusion approach”, journal on Non-Linear Dynamics, Springer, pp.1191- 1207, 2014.
5. Xing yuan Wang and Qian Wang, “A novel image encryption algorithm based on dynamic S-boxes constructed by chaos”, journal on 6. Non- Linear Dynamics, Springer, pp. 567-576, 2014.
7. Shi Liu; Changliang Guo and John T. Sheridan, “A review of optical image encryption techniques”, journal on Optics & Laser Technology, S 8. Elsevier, pp. 327-342, 2014.
9. Wei Zhang; Kwok-wo Wong; Hai Yu and Zhi-Liang Zhu, “A symmetric colour image encryption algorithm using the intrinsic features of bit distributions”, journal on Commun Nonlinear Sci Numer Simulat, Elsevier B.V., pp. 584-600, 2013. 10. C.K. Huang; C.W. Liao; S.L. Hsu and Y.C. Jeng, “Implementation of gray image encryption with pixel shuffling and gray-level encryption by single chaotic system”, journal on Telecommunication System, Springer, pp.563-571, 2013.
11. Benyamin Norouzi; Seyed Mohammad Seyedzadeh; Sattar Mirzakuchaki and Mohammad Reza Mosavi, “A novel image encryption based on hash function with only two-round diffusion process”, journal on Multimedia Systems, Springer, pp.45-64, 2014.
12. David F. Griffiths, An Introduction to MATLAB, University of Dundee, third edition, 1996 your results in logical sequence in the text, tables, and illustrations. Do not repeat in the text all the data in the tables, illustrations, or both.
- Abstract viewed - 142 times
- PDF downloaded - 25 times
E R S Subramanian N Sasikaladevi, B Sri Gurubaran Geophilus Durairaj
Computer Science Engineering, SASTRA University, Tanjore, Tamil Nadu, India
How to Cite
Semantically Secured Image Encryption Scheme in a Symmetric Cryptosystem
Vol 5 No 2 (2017)
Submitted: Mar 1, 2017
Published: Mar 1, 2017